We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Porcelain veneers can enhance your smile and eliminate minor imperfections that can reduce your confidence in social situations. Our dental team can provide you with the best porcelain veneers in Camp Crossing to help you achieve the brightest smile, and the most beautiful results from your dental procedures. Here are the facts you should know about porcelain veneers:
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
As their name suggests, porcelain veneers are applied over your own teeth to correct cosmetic imperfections and discolorations. Porcelain offers distinct aesthetic advantages and provides durability and strength roughly comparable to natural tooth enamel. Porcelain veneers consist of one or more layers of thinly cut and shaped porcelain that is applied directly to the tooth. Veneers porcelain procedures are different from cosmetic bonding processes in a few ways:
- Porcelain veneers last longer than comparable composite bonding processes.
- Veneers must be fabricated before application to your teeth. The shaping and sculpting of bonding materials is done after the application process is complete.
Both of these dental solutions can provide cosmetic repair for chipped, cracked, and uneven teeth to create a brighter, more beautiful smile. Porcelain crowns are also available and can enhance your appearance while ensuring greater protection for sensitive or damaged teeth.
How Much Do Porcelain Veneers Cost?
Porcelain veneers cost significantly more than comparable composite veneers or bonding solutions. However, the added longevity and the more natural look of these prostheses can often make up for the increase in cost associated with these dental appliances. Our team of administrative professionals will work with you to manage the financial aspects of your treatment and to ensure that you achieve the results you want from your veneers.
The Porcelain Veneers Procedure
Most veneers require a multi-step process to ensure the most durable results:
- A small layer of the outer surface of the tooth is removed and the remaining surface of the tooth is etched to provide the best possible attachment for the veneer.
- Measurements and photographs will be taken of the tooth to ensure that your veneers will fit securely.
- A temporary veneer may be applied to protect the exposed surface of the tooth and to help you look your best while your permanent veneer is being fabricated.
- When your new veneers are ready, your dentist will apply them using strong permanent adhesives that are designed to stand up to years of normal wear.
Your new porcelain teeth require no special care or attention and can provide you with years of service under normal circumstances.
Porcelain Veneers: Before and After
Our porcelain veneers can restore a natural-looking shine to your teeth and can replace stains and discolorations with the beauty and durability of porcelain, allowing you to enjoy significant benefits after your dental procedure. These innovative appliances can help you feel more confident during all your everyday activities.
Preparation for Porcelain Veneers
Our dental staff will work with you to make sure your teeth and gums are healthy and ready for your upcoming procedure. You can typically brush and floss your teeth normally during the weeks leading up to your veneer appointment.
To learn more about our porcelain veneers services, call us today or stop by to schedule your appointment. We look forward to the chance to serve all your current and future dental needs.