We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: April 15, 2015
Find a Dentist Who Keeps You Healthy & Happy
You deserve to be happy with your smile and just as happy with your family dentist. You need to develop a bond of trust and feel comfortable at your appointments. If you’re looking to change your dental care, try these brilliant ideas to find an affordable dentist who’s right for you.
Get Recommendations from People You Trust
Do you need to find a new dentist because you’re moving away or in the mood for a change? Well, the first step to finding a family dentist is to ask around for recommendations. If a dentist has good word-of-mouth, then you can trust them to take good care of your mouth.
- Speak to your family and friends about their family dentist.
- Welcome dentist referrals from neighbors.
- Ask for recommendations from your family physician or pharmacist.
- Consult with your co-workers.
- If you’re moving, request a referral from your current dentist.
- Contact the ADA or other dental societies.
- Inquire with your insurance about an affordable dentist who accepts your dental coverage.
Meet the Dentist in Person
When you want to find a dentist, it’s smart to contact different experts to discover all of your options. See, each family dentist has their own ways of treating and tending to patients. That’s why you must personally speak with the dentist, learn about the practice, and then trust your personal instincts.
To choose an experienced and affordable dentist, consider the following factors:
- The dentist is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA).
- The dentist clearly explains dental techniques and options to ensure the patient’s comfort and understanding.
- The dentist offers a comprehensive range of services, including preventative, maintenance, and corrective care.
- The dentist’s office is clean and well organized.
- The dentist has a convenient location and a suitable appointment schedule.
- The dentist has special policies for emergencies.
- There is full disclosure about fees, insurance accepted, and payment plans, particularly if you require an affordable dentist.
A good dental relationship is based on trust and comfort. Once you find a dentist you’re comfortable with, you’ll enjoy healthy dental rewards.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Peoria, call Maple Shade Dental Group today or make an appointment.
Maple Shade Dental Group offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Peoria. With 3 affiliated practices throughout Peoria, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Maple Shade Dental Group, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Maple Shade Dental Group.